Brother Utilities Suite – brother utilities suite, Brother is one of the leading sellers of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a little while, providing convenience in handling your documents not just in the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is commonly installed to your desktop computer. Each device version includes a specific driver, so you need to be certain you set up the ideal utility for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system work properly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, version, and series.
- Whenever you discover the item, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you can’t identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click on the question mark on your left corner.
- Choose the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine with the USB cable, ensure that your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.