Brother Utilities Still Shows Old Printer – Brother is among the leading sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing convenience in managing your files not just in the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is commonly installed to your desktop. Each device version has a particular driver, and therefore you want to make sure to install the perfect usefulness for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the system function correctly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise including type, version, and show.
- Whenever you find the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click on the question mark on the left corner.
- Pick the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.