Brother Utilities Status Monitor Not Working – brother utilities status monitor not working, Brother is one of the top sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a while, providing convenience in handling your files not just in work but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is often installed to a desktop computer. Each device version has a specific driver, and therefore you need to make sure to install the ideal usefulness for the right model. Without the right driver, it is fairly impossible to make the machine work properly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, model, and series.
- Whenever you discover the item, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes or Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, ensure that your machine is switched on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.