Brother Utilities Software Windows 10 – Brother is one of the major sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in managing your documents not just in the office but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions correctly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is commonly installed to your desktop computer. Each device model has a specific driver, which means you have to make sure you install the ideal utility for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system work correctly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise including type, model, and series.
- At any time you find the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click the question mark over the left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes or Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.
Brother Utilities Software Windows 10