Brother Utilities Scanner Won't Work – Brother is among the main sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in handling your documents not only in the office but also in the home. To create your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is commonly installed to your desktop. Each device model has a specific driver, and therefore you want to make sure you set up the ideal usefulness for the right model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system work properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, model, and show.
- Whenever you discover the product, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, then ensure your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.