Brother Utilities Scanner Not Working – brother utilities scanner not working, Brother is one of the top vendors of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a little while, providing convenience in managing your documents not only in work but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the app is usually installed to your desktop. Each device version has a particular driver, which means you need to make sure to install the ideal usefulness for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the system function properly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, model, and show.
- Whenever you find the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click the question mark on your left corner.
- Select the suitable machine driver and click Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine with the USB cable, then make sure your machine is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.
Brother Utilities Scanner Not Working