Brother Utilities Only Scan On One Side – Brother is one of the main sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in handling your files not only at the office but also at home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is commonly installed to a desktop. Each device model has a particular driver, which means you have to be certain to set up the perfect usefulness for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the machine function properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, version, and series.
- At any time you discover the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site can help you. Just click on the question mark about your left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine with the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.