Brother Utilities Not Working – brother utilities control center not working, brother utilities not working, brother utilities scanner not working, Brother is one of the leading vendors of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a while, providing convenience in managing your files not just at the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the app is commonly installed to your desktop computer. Each device version comes with a particular driver, which means you have to make sure that you install the right usefulness for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine work properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, version, and series.
- At any time you find the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, the website can help you. Just click on the question mark on the left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes or Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.
Brother Utilities Not Working