Brother Utilities Not Working Windows 10 – Brother is among the main vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing ease in managing your documents not only in work but also in the home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device model comes with a specific driver, and therefore you need to make sure that you set up the right utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine work properly unless you get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you find the item, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the website can help you. Just click on the question mark over your left corner.
- Pick the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, then make sure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.