Brother Utilities No Two Side Scanning – Brother is among the top sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing convenience in handling your files not only in the office but also in the home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is usually installed to a desktop. Each device version includes a specific driver, and that means you have to be certain to set up the ideal utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system function correctly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, model, and show.
- At any time you find the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click on the question mark over your left corner.
- Choose the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes or Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.