Brother Utilities No Option For Duplex 2 Side Scan – Brother is one of the main sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in handling your files not just in work but also in the home. To make your Brother machine functions correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is commonly installed to a desktop. Each device model comes with a particular driver, so you want to make sure you install the perfect utility for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine work correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, version, and show.
- Whenever you find the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you can’t identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click the question mark on the left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine with the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.