Brother Utilities Mfc-J885Dw – Brother is among the main sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing convenience in managing your files not only in the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is usually installed to a desktop computer. Each device version comes with a particular driver, and that means you want to make sure to install the ideal usefulness for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine function correctly unless you buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, version, and show.
- At any time you discover the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the site can help you. Just click on the question mark around your left corner.
- Pick the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes or Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, then make sure your machine is switched on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.