Brother Utilities Mfc 9340Cw – brother utilities mfc-9340cdw, Brother is among the major sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in handling your documents not only in work but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is often installed to your desktop computer. Each device version comes with a particular driver, and that means you will need to make sure you install the perfect usefulness for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the system function properly unless you buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, version, and series.
- At any time you discover the item, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click on the question mark on the left corner.
- Select the suitable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes or Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, then make sure your machine is switched on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and applications.