Brother Utilities Mfc-9130Cw Set Up – Brother is one of the leading vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in handling your files not just at the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the app is usually installed to a desktop computer. Each device version has a specific driver, which means you will need to make sure that you set up the perfect utility for the correct model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine function properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, model, and series.
- Whenever you discover the item, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, then the site can help you. Just click on the question mark about the left corner.
- Choose the Acceptable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes or Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.
Brother Utilities Mfc-9130Cw Set Up