Brother Utilities Mfc-8480Dn – Brother is among the major vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing advantage in managing your files not just in work but also in the home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is usually installed to a desktop. Each device model comes with a particular driver, so you have to be certain you install the perfect utility for the correct model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the system function properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, model, and series.
- Whenever you discover the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you can’t identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click on the question mark over your left corner.
- Pick the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes or Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine using the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is switched on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.