Brother Utilities Mfc-6490Cw – brother utilities mfc-6490cw, Brother is among the main vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing convenience in managing your files not just at the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is usually installed to your desktop computer. Each device version has a specific driver, and that means you want to be certain that you install the perfect usefulness for the correct model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system function correctly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you find the product, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the website can help you. Just click the question mark about your left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.