Brother Utilities Mfc-290 – Brother is one of the top sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing advantage in handling your documents not only in the office but also at home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is usually installed to a desktop computer. Each device model comes with a particular driver, which means you will need to make sure to set up the perfect usefulness for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system function properly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, model, and series.
- Whenever you find the product, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes or Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, then make sure your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.
Brother Utilities Mfc-290