Brother Utilities Latest Version 184.108.40.206 – Brother is one of the main vendors of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a while, providing ease in handling your documents not only in the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the program is often installed to your desktop. Each device version has a specific driver, so you need to be certain you set up the right usefulness for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine work properly unless you get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise including type, model, and series.
- At any time you discover the product, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the site can help you. Just click on the question mark about your left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine with the USB cable, make sure your machine is switched on and connected to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and applications.