Brother Utilities Is Not Listed In Windows 10 All Apps – Brother is one of the major sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a while, providing advantage in handling your documents not just in work but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the app is usually installed to your desktop computer. Each device model comes with a specific driver, and therefore you have to make sure that you install the right utility for the correct model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system work properly unless you get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, version, and show.
- At any time you find the item, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click the question mark on your left corner.
- Pick the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, ensure your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and applications.