Brother Utilities Icon – brother utilities icon, Brother is one of the top sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing advantage in handling your files not only in work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine functions properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the app is usually installed to a desktop. Each device version has a specific driver, which means you need to be certain to set up the perfect utility for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system work properly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, model, and series.
- At any time you find the product, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click the question mark around the left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, then make sure your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.