Brother Utilities Folder Is Empty Scan Doesn't Work – Brother is one of the primary vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing advantage in handling your documents not only at the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the program is commonly installed to your desktop computer. Each device version has a particular driver, which means you want to be certain to set up the perfect utility for the correct model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine work correctly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, version, and series.
- At any time you find the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Choose the Acceptable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, make sure your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.