Brother Utilities Email Message Not Working – Brother is among the leading vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing convenience in managing your files not only at work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is often installed to your desktop. Each device model comes with a particular driver, and that means you want to be certain you install the right usefulness for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system work correctly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, model, and show.
- Whenever you find the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click the question mark about your left corner.
- Pick the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, then ensure your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and applications.