Brother Utilities Dcp J100 – brother utilities dcp j100, Brother is one of the top sellers of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a while, providing convenience in handling your files not just in the office but also in the home. To create your Brother machine works properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is usually installed to a desktop computer. Each device version has a specific driver, and therefore you need to be certain to set up the perfect utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the system work properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, model, and series.
- At any time you discover the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click the question mark about your left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine with the USB cable, then ensure your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.