Brother Utilities Control Panel 3 – Brother is one of the major sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing convenience in handling your documents not only at the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is often installed to a desktop. Each device version has a particular driver, so you have to make sure that you install the right utility for the correct model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine work properly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, version, and series.
- Whenever you find the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click on the question mark about the left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, then ensure your machine is switched on and connected to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.