Brother Utilities Control Center Dcp L2540Dw – Brother is among the top vendors of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing convenience in handling your files not only in the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the program is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device model has a specific driver, so you have to make sure you install the perfect usefulness for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the machine function correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- At any time you find the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click on the question mark about the left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, then ensure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.