Brother Utilities Control Center Add Printer – Brother is among the leading vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in managing your files not only in the office but also at home. To create your Brother machine works properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is commonly installed to your desktop. Each device version has a specific driver, and therefore you need to be certain you install the right utility for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine function properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, version, and show.
- At any time you find the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click on the question mark over your left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, then make sure your machine is switched on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.