Brother Utilities Control Center 4 L25400W Driver – Brother is among the leading vendors of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in managing your files not only in work but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the app is often installed to a desktop computer. Each device version comes with a particular driver, and that means you need to make sure to set up the right utility for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system work correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, model, and series.
- Whenever you discover the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, the website can help you. Just click the question mark about your left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes or Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is switched on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.
Brother Utilities Control Center 4 L25400W Driver