Brother Utilities Configure – Brother is one of the primary sellers of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a little while, providing ease in handling your documents not just at work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the app is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device model has a specific driver, so you want to make sure that you set up the perfect utility for the right model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the machine function correctly unless you get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- At any time you find the item, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click on the question mark around the left corner.
- Select the suitable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes or Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.