Brother Utilities Change Scanner – brother utilities set default scanner, Brother is one of the leading sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing ease in managing your documents not only at the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is usually installed to your desktop. Each device model includes a specific driver, and therefore you need to make sure that you install the ideal usefulness for the ideal model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the machine work correctly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you discover the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click on the question mark around your left corner.
- Choose the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine with the USB cable, ensure your machine is switched on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.