Brother Utilities Change Scan Directory – Brother is among the leading sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing advantage in managing your files not just in work but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the program is often installed to your desktop computer. Each device model has a specific driver, which means you will need to be certain you install the perfect usefulness for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the machine work properly unless you get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, version, and show.
- At any time you discover the item, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click the question mark over your left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, then ensure your machine is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.