Brother Utilities Can See Scanner But Control Center Says Failed To Connect To Device – Brother is among the leading sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing convenience in handling your documents not just in the office but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions correctly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the app is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device version includes a specific driver, so you want to make sure that you install the right usefulness for the right model. Without the correct driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system work correctly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, version, and series.
- At any time you discover the product, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you can’t identify your operating system, the site can help you. Just click on the question mark over the left corner.
- Pick the suitable machine driver and click Agree into EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine using the USB cable, make sure your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.
Brother Utilities Can See Scanner But Control Center Says Failed To Connect To Device