Brother Utilities App Configure Scanner – Brother is one of the top sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing ease in handling your files not just in the office but also in the home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is often installed to your desktop computer. Each device version has a particular driver, so you have to be certain to set up the right utility for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system work properly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product including type, model, and series.
- Whenever you discover the product, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click on the question mark on your left corner.
- Choose the Acceptable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, make sure your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.