Brother Utilities App Configure Scanner Password – Brother is among the main sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing ease in handling your files not only at work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine works properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device version comes with a particular driver, so you need to be certain you set up the perfect utility for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine function properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you discover the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click the question mark over your left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.