Brother Utilities Add Scanner – brother utilities add scanner, Brother is among the major sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing convenience in managing your files not just in the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is usually installed to a desktop computer. Each device version includes a particular driver, so you will need to make sure you set up the ideal usefulness for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the system function properly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, version, and show.
- Whenever you discover the item, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the website can help you. Just click the question mark around your left corner.
- Select the suitable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.