Brother Utilities 9340 – brother utilities 9340, brother utilities mfc-9340cdw, Brother is one of the primary sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing convenience in managing your files not just at work but also at home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is commonly installed to your desktop computer. Each device version comes with a particular driver, and that means you want to be certain you set up the right utility for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the machine function correctly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, model, and series.
- At any time you discover the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the website can help you. Just click on the question mark around your left corner.
- Select the suitable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and applications.
Brother Utilities 9340