Brother Utilities 18.104.22.168 – brother utilities 22.214.171.124, Brother is one of the main vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing advantage in handling your files not just at the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions correctly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the program is usually installed to your desktop. Each device model comes with a particular driver, which means you want to be certain you set up the perfect usefulness for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system work correctly unless you get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your merchandise such as type, model, and series.
- Whenever you find the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click on the question mark about your left corner.
- Choose the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, make sure your machine is switched on and connected to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.