Brother Printer Driver And Utilities Installer Mfc-J491Dw – Brother is among the top sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing convenience in handling your documents not just in the office but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions correctly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device model has a specific driver, and that means you want to make sure you install the right utility for the ideal model. Without the right driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system work properly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, version, and series.
- Whenever you find the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you can’t identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click the question mark about the left corner.
- Pick the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine using the USB cable, make sure your machine is switched on and attached to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and applications.