Brother Multifunction Copier Utilities – Brother is one of the major sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a while, providing ease in managing your documents not just at the office but also at home. To create your Brother machine works correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is usually installed to a desktop computer. Each device model comes with a specific driver, and that means you will need to be certain that you install the right utility for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the system work properly unless you buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise including type, version, and series.
- Whenever you find the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click the question mark about the left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, then make sure your machine is switched on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.