Brother Mfc9130Cw Utilities – brother mfc-9130cw utilities, Brother is among the major sellers of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a little while, providing convenience in handling your documents not just in work but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is usually installed to your desktop. Each device version comes with a particular driver, which means you want to make sure you set up the ideal utility for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the machine function properly unless you get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise including type, model, and show.
- At any time you find the item, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click the question mark about your left corner.
- Choose the suitable machine driver and click Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to set up. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, ensure your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and applications.
Brother Mfc9130Cw Utilities