Brother Mfc 9130Cw Utilities – brother mfc-9130cw utilities, Brother is one of the major sellers of printer and copier. This brand has been around for a little while, providing ease in handling your documents not just in work but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is usually installed to a desktop. Each device version comes with a specific driver, and that means you will need to be certain to set up the ideal utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system work properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, model, and series.
- At any time you find the product, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click the question mark over your left corner.
- Pick the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your PC.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree on the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, ensure that your machine is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.