Brother Mfc 9130Cw Printer Utilities – Brother is one of the major vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing advantage in managing your documents not just at the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is commonly installed to a desktop computer. Each device version has a specific driver, and that means you want to make sure you set up the ideal utility for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it’s quite impossible to make the system function correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your product such as type, version, and show.
- Whenever you discover the item, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click the question mark on your left corner.
- Choose the Acceptable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the directions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine with the USB cable, then ensure your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.