Brother Mfc-8480Dn Lan Utilities – Brother is among the leading sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing ease in managing your files not just in the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is often installed to a desktop computer. Each device model comes with a specific driver, and therefore you have to be certain you set up the ideal utility for the right model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the machine function correctly unless you buy All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, model, and show.
- At any time you discover the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads conversation, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the website can help you. Just click on the question mark about your left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine with the USB cable, then make sure your machine is switched on and connected to the pc.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.