Brother Mfc 6490Cw Utilities Software – Brother is one of the top vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing advantage in managing your files not just at work but also at home. To make your Brother machine works correctly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and known as the program is often installed to a desktop computer. Each device model comes with a specific driver, and therefore you will need to make sure you set up the ideal utility for the correct model. Without the correct driver, it is quite impossible to make the system work properly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, version, and series.
- Whenever you find the product, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In the event you can’t identify your operating system, the site will help you. Just click on the question mark about your left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe document from download folder of your computer.
- Double click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you just need to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your device will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine with the USB cable, ensure your machine is turned on and connected to the pc.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.