Brother Laser Printer Utilities Hl-1430 – Brother is among the major sellers of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a while, providing advantage in managing your documents not only in work but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also known as the program is usually installed to a desktop. Each device version has a particular driver, which means you need to be certain you set up the right usefulness for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the system function properly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, model, and series.
- Whenever you find the item, click on Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you can’t identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click the question mark on your left corner.
- Select the Acceptable machine driver and click Agree to EULA and then Download.
Your computer will download the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you only need to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed Immediately
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, make sure your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and software.
Brother Laser Printer Utilities Hl-1430