Brother Dcp Utilities – brother utilities dcp j100, brother utilities dcp-1510, brother utilities dcp-1610w, Brother is one of the top vendors of copier and printer. This brand has been around for a little while, providing advantage in handling your documents not just in work but also at home. To create your Brother machine functions properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is commonly installed to your desktop. Each device version includes a particular driver, so you want to make sure you install the perfect usefulness for the ideal model. Without the correct driver, it is fairly impossible to make the machine function correctly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, model, and show.
- Whenever you find the item, click Downloads Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click the question mark over the left corner.
- Pick the suitable machine driver and click Agree into EULA and then Download.
Your personal computer will automatically get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name in the listing.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you own a machine using the USB cable, then make sure your machine is switched on and connected to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to keep to uninstall the driver and applications.