Brother 9930 Utilities – Brother is one of the main sellers of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing convenience in handling your files not only in the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you may want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the app is usually installed to your desktop. Each device model comes with a particular driver, and therefore you have to make sure to set up the perfect utility for the perfect model. Without the right driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system function properly unless you get All in One driver.
The Way to Download Brother Utilities
- Access the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Find your product such as type, version, and series.
- At any time you discover the item, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the website can help you. Just click the question mark over the left corner.
- Select the suitable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Find the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your PC.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to set up. Typically you just have to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, ensure that your machine is switched on and attached to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.