Brother 8480Dn Utilities – Brother is among the leading vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a while, providing ease in handling your files not just in the office but also in the home. To make your Brother machine works properly, you may need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the app is often installed to a desktop. Each device version includes a specific driver, which means you have to make sure that you install the ideal utility for the perfect model. Without the correct driver, it’s fairly impossible to make the system work correctly if you don’t get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Find your product including type, version, and show.
- Whenever you find the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, select your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, then the site will help you. Just click the question mark over your left corner.
- Choose the Appropriate machine driver and click on Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
How to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file in download folder of your PC.
- Click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree about the dialog boxes.
- Your device will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities on your PC
- Select version name from the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you have a machine using the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is turned on and attached to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.
Brother 8480Dn Utilities