Brother 2280Dw Scanning Drivers And Utilities – Brother is among the major vendors of copier and printer. This brand has existed for a little while, providing convenience in managing your documents not just in the office but also at home. To make your Brother machine functions properly, you will need Brother Utilities.
The utilities and called the program is often installed to a desktop computer. Each device model has a particular driver, which means you have to make sure you install the right usefulness for the right model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the machine function correctly if you don’t buy All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Support Center.
- Select machine and enter your location/country.
- Locate your merchandise such as type, version, and show.
- Whenever you find the product, click Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In case you cannot identify your operating system, the website will help you. Just click on the question mark about the left corner.
- Select the Appropriate machine driver and click Agree to EULA and Download.
Your personal computer will automatically download the .exe file.
- Your driver is downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe file from download folder of your computer.
- Click here and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes or Agree on the dialog boxes.
- Your machine will be installed Straight Away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In case you have a machine using the USB cable, then make sure your machine is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to keep up to uninstall the driver and software.