2 Sided Scanning Not Showing Up In Brother Utilities – Brother is among the leading sellers of printer and copier. This brand has existed for a while, providing advantage in managing your documents not just at work but also in the home. To create your Brother machine functions properly, you will want Brother Utilities.
The utilities or also called the program is commonly installed to your desktop. Each device model comes with a specific driver, and that means you want to make sure that you set up the right utility for the correct model. Without the right driver, it is quite impossible to make the system work properly unless you get All in One driver.
How to Download Brother Utilities
- Get into the Brother Product Service Center.
- Select machine and put in your location/country.
- Locate your product including type, model, and series.
- At any time you discover the item, click on Downloads on Full Driver & Software Package.
- Under Downloads dialog, choose your OS. Click Search. In the event you cannot identify your operating system, then the website will help you. Just click the question mark over your left corner.
- Select the suitable machine driver and click on Agree into EULA and Download.
Your computer will get into the .exe file.
- Your driver is successfully downloaded.
The Way to Install Brother Utilities
- Locate the downloaded .exe document in download folder of your computer.
- Click and follow the instructions on your screen to install. Typically you only have to click Yes Agree about the dialogue boxes.
- Your machine will be installed right away
How to Uninstall Brother Utilities
- Open Brother Utilities in your PC
- Select model name in the list.
- Click Tools then click Uninstall. In the event you own a machine using the USB cable, then ensure that your machine is turned on and connected to the computer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to continue to uninstall the driver and software.